Who we are
Our website address is http://.buyyohimbine.com.
At buyyohimbine.com, we may obtain information that you provide directly to us on the Sites and this includes, without limitation, all online and offline collections of all types of personal information. This information may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually. Personal information collected may include:
• Contact information, such as name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title
• Food restrictions, passport info for travel bookings or identification purposes, social security number (where required by law), bank account details, (emergency) contact persons, family information (where applicable and in accordance with local law)
• Creditworthiness, VAT number, product, purchase information history, request documentation
• Pictures, video, and audio recordings where you have provided your permission
• Sensitive personal information, such as health information or reports of an individual end-customer, i.e. concerning product claims and investigations, patient pre-and post-operative outcomes for research & statistical purposes, or criminal records for due diligence procedures in accordance with applicable law We will retain and use the personal information collected for the above-mentioned processes and processing purposes in accordance with its obligations, including but not limited to legal, business and administrative obligations.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information collected through the Sites, including Personal Information and Site Usage Information for various purposes including but not limited to:
(1) Allow you to use the Sites and to provide you related service, including responding to your questions and comments;
(2) Fulfill transactions and process your registration, orders, and payments, including verifying the information you provide is accurate and active;
(3) Administer and develop our business relationship with you and the company you represent;
(4) personalize your online experiences and tailor content, recommendations, and offers we display to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
(5) provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested or agreed to receive or that we otherwise believe will interest you, including, information and special offers from us, our advertisers, and our third-party business partners;
(6) conduct internal analyses, such as surveys and market research;
(7) Improve the Sites, our products and services and for internal business purposes;
(8) contact you with administrative communications and, at our discretion, changes to Site’s policies;
(9) Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users of the Sites; to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes as well as industry standards and our company policies;
(11) Prevent, investigate, identify, or take any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity that violates our policies;
(12) To remember and restore your preferences when you return to the website;
(13) To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes as well as company standards and our company policies or Otherwise with your consent.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.