Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
If you’re concerned about erection problems, talk to your doctor — even if you’re embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
When to see a doctor
A family doctor is a good place to start when you have erectile problems. See your doctor if:
- You have concerns about your erections or you’re experiencing other sexual problems such as premature or delayed ejaculation
- You have diabetes, heart disease, or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction
- You have other symptoms along with erection problems
- Supports Wellness & A Healthy Mood
- Improves male sexual performance!
- Increase blood flow and dilate blood vessels!
- Improves weight management!
- Improve health mood!
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen sex dysfunction.
There are several therapies available for sexual dysfunction. Each individual will have a unique experience, so it’s critical to pick one that works for you.
You should always see your doctor before beginning any treatment program, and never be hesitant to ask questions about the choices available, such as yohimbine, which is derived from Yohimbe bark, thus acquiring yohimbine is a terrific approach to help you overcome this erectile dysfunction condition.
In many cases, erection problems are caused by something physical. Common causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication, or other concerns
While erectile dysfunction may typically be cured with exercise and drugs in younger men, some older men experience the condition for the first time owing to a number of underlying factors. Among these are:
Heart sickness or heart troubles
High blood pressure
TAKING SUPPLEMENTS DOES HELP ON A TEMPORARY BASIS SOMETIMES, BUT THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN MEN THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY APPROVED BY THE FDA OF THE UNITED STATES.
It’s also important that if you’re already taking one type of medication (like an antidepressant), switching over completely may cause withdrawal symptoms (like nausea) while waiting for your body s chemicals to stabilize again on the new drug.
Other Articles for you
Because yohimbine has lots of benefits for our health, some researchers have carried out some studies on “Yohimbine For Working Memory Enhancement.”