Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for visiting and purchasing at Buyyohimbine.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. We do our very best to ensure that every product that we dispatch is in correct and of the highest quality. However, mistakes do unfortunately happen. Should you receive and incorrect or faulty or low quality product, please do well to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
You have (…….) calendar days to return a product from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. In case of product quality, proof must be shown to attest that that product sent is not of good quality.
It should be noted that, once our item is shipped and received by you, no refunds are possible. In case of return, once we receive your item, we will inspect it, run a laboratory test and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If found that fault is ours, your return is approved but we won’t initiate a refund of payment made. Instead we will initiate a different shipment. Of which the new shipment will be done within 3 days. Shipping: You will be totally responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Shipping cost is borne by us in case of a second shipment when discovered that initially the fault was ours. Contact Us. If you have any questions on how to return your product back to us, kindly contact us email@example.com ASAP.
At firstname.lastname@example.org, we may obtain information that you provide directly to us on the Sites and this includes, without limitation, all online and offline collections of all types of personal information. This information may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually. Personal information collected may include:
• Contact information, such as name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title
• Food restrictions, passport info for travel bookings or identification purposes, social security number (where required by law), bank account details, (emergency) contact persons, family information (where applicable and in accordance with local law)
• Creditworthiness, VAT number, product, purchase information history, request documentation
• Pictures, video and audio recordings where you have provided your permission
• Sensitive personal information, such as health information or reports of an individual end-customer, i.e. concerning product claims and investigations, patient pre- and post-operative outcomes for research & statistical purposes, or criminal records for due diligence procedures in accordance with applicable law We will retain and use the personal information collected for the above-mentioned processes and processing purposes in accordance with its obligations, including but not limited to legal, business and administrative obligations.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information collected through the Sites, including Personal Information and Site Usage Information for various purposes including but not limited to:
(1) Allow you to use the Sites and to provide you related service, including responding to your questions and comments;
(2) Fulfill transactions and process your registration, orders and payments, including verifying the information you provide is accurate and active;
(3) Administer and develop our business relationship with you and the company you represent;
(4) personalize your online experiences and tailor content, recommendations and offers we display to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
(5) provide you with information, products or services that you have requested or agreed to receive or that we otherwise believe will interest you, including, information and special offers from us, our advertisers, and our third party business partners;
(6) conduct internal analyses, such as surveys and market research;
(7) Improve the Sites, our products and services and for internal business purposes;
(8) contact you with administrative communications and, in our discretion, changes to Site’s policies;
(9) Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users of the Sites; to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
(11) Prevent, investigate, identify, or take any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity that violates our policies;
(12) To remember and restore your preferences when you return to the website;
(13) To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as company standards and our company policies or Otherwise with your consent.